Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sister...........




As I was doing my blog browsing in one of my favorites http://visualvamp.blogspot.com/ this picture by artist Harouni captured my attention, it reminds me of someone..........got it, my sister! Liz is a Christmas baby & as great a sister as I could have ever picked out for myself. I remember our mother telling us not to fight or argue because we were sisters, my answer was 'es por eso que peleamos, si no fueramos hermanas no pelearamos'. I love my sister dearly, she has been & continues to be a blessing in my life.

I have always admired her & think it's great that the older we get the more alike we seem......

2 comments:

Elizabet said...

This is the big sister who always looked up on her little sister. I have always been blessed to have her, without her support I would have not made thru very difficult times in my life. I just wished my own daughters get connected like we did......

Visual Vamp said...

You need to post way more :-)

If you're still up tonight would you do me a favor and vote for me - I'm in this little contest, and I'm losing by about 40 votes. You have a couple of hours left - the vote is for today Wednesday. Thanks xo xo
Here's the link:

http://contests.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/color/main/faceoff/60