Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ughhh....

Blew it big time yesterday........ sort of because I did do it consciously. First I had one corn tortilla with my dinner, then a big red apple, then half of a 3 Musketeers bar...... but I knew what I was doing - so I'm not excusing myself. But just to record what I was feeling when I ate, I really really was craving sugar so I ate the apple, but it did not satisfy or diminished the craving, then the nephew placed the choc bar right in from of me.... so I shared with my niece - but I could certainly have had the whole bar and more, I stopped at half - so I'm half patting myself for the control. Oh yes, I got on the scale to verify the loss and.................. nothing, the battery was gone from the scale.... oh God Bless my wonderful son...... =)

No comments: